Tuesday 9 July 2013

Where Have I Been?

I apologize for being so MIA lately! Life has been moving fast for me, in the most blessed of ways!

Here's a glimpse into what I've been up to lately:

1) My best friends and I ended our sophomore year with a super fun photoshoot around the campus
2) I cut my 1940s-inspired shoulder length hair into a sleek, cute bob!  ( I can still do victory rolls) :)

This summer has been really productive thus far! I'm proud of all I'm trying to get done.

I've started attending and serving at my church regularly. I'm in the Basic Training program, a three month intensive where you learn to love and live like Jesus did. More pictures coming soon.

I have a TON of summer homework, so that's one of the reasons why I haven't been updating regularly.

Hopefully I can get it all done. If Rosie the Riverter could be a W.O.W, I can gosh darn complete a book, essay, photo collage and chapter summary notes!

So yeah, I'm really sorry about my lack of updating...but needless to say, I'm back! Stay tuned for my adventures as a sixteen year old 1950s housewife! (;

- Jules




No comments:

Post a Comment