Saturday 20 April 2013

the beginning.

Beginnings always have a trace of awkwardness, don't they? It's the idea of starting something new, without knowing the results. It's like diving headfirst into a pool, you don't know how hot or cold the water will be unless you give it a shot.

With that said, beginnings also have a trace of hope -- hope that through this experience, you will not be the same person you were before. Hope of learning, discovery, adventure...

Today, April 20th, 2013 I have decided to begin my blog "From Messy Bun to Beehive." My goal in this is to live a vintage-inspired life, contrasted with the technologies of today. This includes learning the piano, cooking, cleaning, and of course, dressing like a vintage southern belle.

I've always been heavily influenced by the 40s and 50s era, and I cannot wait to see what this journey has for me. Hope you stay along for the ride :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see pictures and hopefully taste some food :]

    ReplyDelete